After change hard disk and new install windows i can use only 4 sources

Today i change new Hard Disk
After new install i activate with old code but i can only add 4 Source, can you activate again my license to 64 source?

Hi,
The license is connected to the hardware in the computer. Contact Support Netcam Studio - Network Camera Surveillance Software and describe the problem and the license will be released.
-Henrik

Thanks for your suggestion

Support i must say very bad because i send email to support@webcamxp.com two times, and now try to send with contact form

I dont receive any respond

Hi,
I really apologize for that! If you send via support page today please wait a day. If no response come back here. When did you mailed support the first time?
@Steve
-Henrik

next 2 hours is one day (24 hours)

Why do you put “camera smooth and faster” in the Subject line? Why not “problems with activating license” or something like that?
I unlisted because you have your private email there which is not so good in a public forum.
-Henrik

Thanks i send email again with your subject
I am waiting for answer, is this correct the support person go to vacation?

There are at least 2 persons handling that support so vacation should not be a problem. Or even so people are always connected nowadays :slight_smile:

Test this. In C:\ProgramData\Moonware\Netcam Studio\Server there is a file called Lic.dat . Delete that file, restart NCS and you should be able to enter the license key again.

Thanks, your suggestion not successful and now i can use only 4 sources, but my licsence 64 source

can you reach support to help me, now more than 24 hours

Yes, I will contact support.
-Henrik

You should have a response now?

Yes, thanks for your help :slight_smile:

1 Like