App lost Settings

Hello,
The App lost the settings to the server details. Have everyone this problem too or is this a bug?
It’s an iPhone 6 whith iOS 10 But the Problem was at iOS 9.x There too

Have No other this Problem?

#########
Hat denn niemand anders dieses Problem? Langsam ist es nervig, jeden zweiten Tag die ganzen Anmeldedaten wieder anzugeben… habe schon versucht die App zu löschen und neu zu installieren, Brach leider auch keine Verbesserung…

Hi Fillip!
Unfortunately, no one else seems to have this problem. However, I will forward this to our developers to check into.
-Henrik
@Steve

HI late but a friend of míne has the same issue!!1 Every day or second all settings are gone!! Its as well an IPhone 6 with IOS 9 or 10 both have this problem…

Hope too that someone can help us…

Thanks,
It´s in the pipeline.
-Henrik

I did it!!!
So if you use a iPhone and the app will loose the Server every time…

Try to insert your Server twice maybe with diffrent Name into your Server list!!

Since i did that the Programm did not empty the serverlist anymore!!

Hope I can help someone else or Hendrik can Forward that solution to the developers :slight_smile:

Hi Stefan,
Thanks a lot for this information! Hope it helps in the meantime. I have forwarded this info as well since it needs to be corrected.
-Henrik

Ich teste das ganze nun mal mit den Zwei mal Server eintragen (aber unterschiedliche Namen).

Nun habe ich meine Server Software mal ein Update spendiert, von 1.3x auf das aktuellste, ich wusste warum ich das nicht machen sollte… Von 7 Kameras sind 4 nun mit allen einstellungen weg… Habe lediglich nur noch drei Da. Der rest muss nun neu eigepflegt werden - Super.
Und das Probramm läuft immer noch nicht sauber, bleibt irgendawann einfach hänge, muss über den TaskManager beendert werden und dann kann die ganze einstellung wieder von vorne beginnen…

Hi Filip,
-Von 7 Kameras sind 4 nun mit allen einstellungen weg- The information about the cameras are in the NCS 151 stored a little bit differently. So do this:
go to the view of the camera that do not connect. Right click with the mouse and go to Edit video Source. Go to the tab that you used to enter the information. Check that it is correct and Save again. Now NCS should connect to the camera again…

-Henrik

Also die Einstellungen habe ich nun zum Glück auf einem zweiten Backup Rechner gefunden.

Das Problem mit den verlorenen Einstelkungen in der App sind leider immer noch vorhanden.

Heute Mittag hatte ich zwei Servern hinzugefügt, nun ist keiner mehr da…

OK, fine.
This is of cause a problem, but there are many Mobile App running on iPhone and if it should be a general problem we would certainly hear about it. Greensails above solved it For the moment I would say that it is a local problem and something is interfering with the App. The question is what that is?
-Henrik

On my ipad and the iphone from my vather in law are the same problem

In the meantime maybe you can use the web client in the browser until we look further into this and see what the problem is.
Just to be sure that you use version 4.01. When I used the 4.00 I had also this problem.