Error in image processing for Blob Detection

I just discovered/understood that Blob detection would solve a lot of my problems caused by wind etc. However, when configuring for Blob detection NCS screams:
Error in Image Processing for Motion Detection Exception Detail:The type initializer for ‘OpenCvSharp.CPlusPlus.NativeMethods’ threw an exception.

Hi @henrik! Which version do you use? When I tried x86 version on x64 OS it failed, but x64 worked fine. I can provide you latest dll versions for test.

I am using the x64 version. However, as you may have notised I have experienced a lot of strange things lately so I have decided to investigate some other things first with this server. So hold your horses a little bit! Thanks, Henrik!

Sorry, but my first post is still valid:
Error in Image Processing for Motion Detection Exception Detail:The type initializer for ‘OpenCvSharp.CPlusPlus.NativeMethods’ threw an exception.

Actually, only Frame… works.

Tested on server 2003 x64 and win7 x64 with same result. I also have 4 different algorithms to chose from. Somewhere you talked about 6? Yes please, latest dll for test would be interesting.