These are probably already on your roadmap but just incase, the following suggestions from running a 30 camera system:
- Ability to group cameras and schedule for the group rather than individual cameras.
- Restrict/filter the multi view screen to show just a specific group of cameras.
- 4x4 (16 camera) screen view - useful so we can fit everything onto 2 screens, but also if you go to full screen on the 12-camera view there’s a lot of blackspace with widescreen cameras so plenty of room for another row.
- Next/Previous camera buttons - on the multi view have the option for these to be “next/previous screen” e.g. when I am viewing cameras 1-12 at once, a setting so that the next button shows me cameras 13-24 instead of cameras 2-13.
- Disable buttons that users do not have access rights for (rather than just making the page appear but do nothing)
Also, not sure if this already exists or not but a way to stream a thumbnail/lower resolution image via http://server:8100/Live/0 - if I have 16 VLC components on one webpage all streaming the server very quickly falls over and hits 100% CPU and they time out (which is expected if they are all trying to stream the full quality image).