OK, that is something else! You would like to have your cam published on a web site and need an http link for that.
This is for Netcam Studio:
- the camera is added to NCS and everything is running. You see the camera in windows client and in the web client so everything is fine.
- next step is to get an http link that you can give to the other website.
- first create a new user account. The user should only have access to that camera.
- in NCS go to Settings and Generate HTML, see picture below.
- select the video source you want to publish on the web site.
- select Stream Type to Mjpeg.
- select the user you just created.
- now you have the HTML output that can be used by the website. Either the whole string or only the http://xxxxxxx
- the Token that comes with do never expire and also do not change when NCS is restarted.
- you can copy the http into your browser and you should have the video.
- next step to have the video working on the other website is to change the IP 127.0.xxxx to your public WAN IP number from your ISP.
- you must also forward port 8100 in your router to point to your computers local IP that runs NCS.