Kaspersky false positive

Hi Kaspersky has detected this on 2 computers at home, I hope it is a false positive but if so you will need to contact Kaspersky to get this sorted?
Kaspersky false positive 09.05.2017 08.22.44;Detected object (file) deleted;C:\Program Files\Netcam Studio - 64-bit\AForge.Minified.dll;Microsoft Compatibility Telemetry;C:\Program Files\Netcam Studio - 64-bit\AForge.Minified.dll;05/09/2017 08:22:44;Trojan.Win32.Fsysna.ejsf

Thanks for reporting. Yes we’ll have to contact them.

I’ve scanned the file here with Kaspersky engine and it’s reported as safe to use:

Do you get a different result ?

Good Morning,
Our Kaspersky End point Security has also just picked this up a Trojan Virus AForge.Minified.dl

It seems to be a recent Virus definition as the software has been running on PC for some weeks

I forgot to come back to this, Kaspersky confirmed it was a false positive and released an updated definition file the next day to correct it.

I scanned files on this site https://virusdesk.kaspersky.com/ and it reported to be safe to user.
-Henrik

Yes it would do as the problem was fixed a week ago :slight_smile:
It may also have shown ok for you guys as my software was an older version that I updated today.