Loving the latest version of NCS

I’m going on 10 months now after moving from another NVR program.

I currently have 6 cameras. 4 of them are 1280x720 or higher, and the other 2 are 640x480. With all of that, the little Mini ITX computer I built as a camera server never even goes above 30% CPU usage, and tends to average about 15%. I’m not sure if that’s considered good to other people, but with the programs I was using before, it wasn’t uncommon for the CPU to constantly run at 70% or more all the time.

I just wanted to say how much I appreciate the development pace and support here. Steve (and whoever else that I don’t know about) seems to always be improving the program, the web app, the mobile app, and being very good about providing updates and change logs about what’s going on. That’s really important to me, as I can see exactly what’s changing and see that they don’t just ignore customer feedback like a lot of companies.

In addition, Henrik’s support here is next to none. I’ve never been to a product’s support forums and found someone this dedicated to doing anything in his ability to fix a customer’s issue.

So, I don’t need any support. I just wanted to say that it’s working great for me and all of the recent updates have been welcome.

Keep up the good work :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Hi,
I think you describe very well what we at the Netcam Studio team try to accomplish! In the team we try to push each other together with you the users to get a better product. So thanks for your kind words and we will do our best to continue in this manner!
-Henrik