Motion Detection failing

Hi

I have had this issue twice now, my motion detection stops working. Checking the logs (pasted image) i get this error:
“Error in Image Processing for Motion Detection
Exception Detail:The operation is neither ‘array op array’ (where arrays have the same size and the same number of channels), nor ‘array op scalar’, nor ‘scalar op array’”

I have lost a lot of potential proof/evidence because this has happened. Please assist.

Thank you in advance.

EDIT: Yes restarting sorts everything out again, but this should not be happening in the 1st place. :slight_smile:

Thanks for info. What version of NCS? Which OS?
We will have a look at this.
-Henrik

Windows Server 2012 R2

Hi,
That was a long time ago and much has happened since then. Now we are on NCS 1.6.2.
-Henrik

LoL, it has been a long time since I had any issues. Will get the new version and see. :stuck_out_tongue: Didn’t even think of that, to be honest.

Be careful when you do this big jump upgrade since storage of camera data have changed. So have backups and info abour URL’s on “paper”.

We have extensive backups so not really that worried. Only issue I have been having is that the web client and IE do NOT gel well. It works like a dream in Chrome. This has not impacted us too much so I have not really bothered to log a call for this. :slight_smile:

Nice work on the upgrades, the interfaces (especially the web) are so much nicer. :slight_smile:

Thanks! Yes, we put a lot of work into NCS during tha last 9 months and it has developed very well from my view😃 Problems with IE are solved in version 1.6.2 found here