Netcam Studio 1.3.5

Good!. Can you just mention the hardware you use. Processor (speed, cores) and amount of RAM. Resolution of the cams are also of interest. Just for the learning curve ;).
-Henrik

I am running 64-bit Windows 10 pro using an Intel i7-2600k @ 3.4GHz (4 core/8 thread) with 16G of ram. Running 8 cameras takes about 25% cpu.
Cams:
1x1080p
2x720p
5x480p
The 2 720p cams are USB and the rest are wifi.

Well there have been 3-4 build of this 1.3.5, maybe the first one didn’t have this problem but It was included while working on improvements for the LPR.

But I think that this one is the good one and could be released officially. I will do so in a few days if no new issues are popping out.

I really hope to open the public beta of Netcam Studio Central for the next release (probably 1.4.0 in this case)

And allow sending of SMS and Push notifications, we are very close (you may have noticed already the new actions in the rule manager)

Keep tuned :grin:

Nice! The CPU almost go to sleep ;). Thank you for the info.
-Henrik

Updated this morning with a version which seems to solve the problem of the Client locking / freezing (temporarily) when connecting to a remote audio stream.

1.3.5 is finally officially released. Closing this thread.