Netcam Studio Smart Camera app gone?

I used this app awhile ago and it worked amazing. Now that I’ve purchased netcam studio I was excited to setup some of my old phones but it seems the app has disappeared totally. Can we no longer use our phones for this?

Hi,
It didn’t work anymore so we decided to remove it since there are other Apps that works very well. One that works well is IP webcam https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.pas.webcam There are several ways to add it to NCS.
-Henrik

I am aware of this thread for Apple iPhone/iPad. Is this the most up-to-date solution for Android (reusing an old Android phone as an IP addressable security/webcam which NCS can utilize)? And to extent it is, any ‘current’ hints as to optimal way to configure within NCS wrt any existing/corresponding template or custom URL, etc?

As with IP cameras there might be many different apps for Android and iOS that convert smartphone and tablets to IP cameras that can be connected to Netcam Studio. They can be connected to Netcam Studio ether by the tab for ONVIF Source or the tab for Custom URL. Personally I still use the app IP webcam for Android in the link above. It clearly says which URL to use and now also it has ONVIF support. For iOS it is most likely the same.
-Henrik