Netcam Studio with USB 2861 Capture Device, no input selection

Hello

I am trying out your product Netcam Studio at the moment after having several issues or limitations with other products.

I am trying to set it up with a USB capture device connected to a composite CCTV camera.

My input device is very similar, and I believe even uses the same chipset as the popular ‘ezcap’ cards available online. My issue is that the device has 4 different input sources (SVID, Composite, YPbPr and Tuner (these last two are detected in most software, but no physical connections for them exist on the device). The device is detected as a “USB 2861 Device” with hardware ID USB\VID_EB1A&PID_2861&MI_00 for the video part and USB\VID_EB1A&PID_2861&MI_01 for the audio inputs (I’m not using them)

The problem with Netcam is it does not give me an option to choose the input when adding this as a video source, I can choose the source fine but the input box is greyed out and I can’t select the Composite input that I am using. I have uploaded a screenshot here showing the issue: Dropbox - Error

If anyone can suggest anything to resolve this I would be most greatful.

Kind regards
Rob

No netcam studio doesn’t allow input selection for usb / pci devices. Since netcam studio is mainly oriented on network cameras, we still recommend using webcamXP / webcam 7 for local sources (which allow input selection for such).