Push Notifications Limit

Hi, how do I increase the push notifications limit, I can see a setting for it in the server, I’ve reinstalled the client apps but I’m still getting “Daily Quota Reached” after 5 messages, can anyone advise?

I have purchased a 16 cam license.

Hi,
Since you have a license this limitation should be removed. I check on this.
-Henrik

Was that straight after entering the license or did you in the meantime restart NCS and allow 1-2 days ? There are sessions on the server and maybe the session is still considered as a free version one. Usually the limitation will go away by itself or restarting NCS after having entered the license should also force a renewal and a new session on the push server.

The license was purchased and applied on the 21/01.

Since creating this post I have seen another post where a user was having the same problem, they fixed it by uninstalling and totalling removing all traces of NCS studio and then re-installing and applying the license again, I have tried this and it has worked for me, it now says 250 for notification limit.

OK, fine thanks
-Henrik

Hi Henrik.
I have the same problem - should I uninstall and install again or do you have a smoother solution for me?

thank you

Sorry no, but you should install the new version 1.7 where this problem should be fixed :wink:. New version is on the website www.netcamstudio.com
-Henrik

I installed the new version but still the same problem. shod I uninstall first or delete some files?

after uninstalling and installing again - still the same problem.

Ok, try this. In this Library C:\ProgramData\Moonware\Netcam Studio\Server it is a file called
Lic.dat. Delete that file and restart NCS. Enter the license number again. Works?
ProgramData is a hidden folder so make that visible first in the control panel.

Wait 24h since it is the cycle of the server, but it should change ASAP.

-Henrik

Thanks Henrik. after 24 hours it worked

1 Like