Supporting Foscam FI9900P

Hi there

is there any chance to support this new camera in your app?
Thank you.

Maro

Hi SmartUser :slight_smile:
I see know that you want it to work in webcam7. Any special reason for this? I am asking because according to the specification the camera support the ONVIF standard and then it will be so easy just to add it in Netcam Studio using the tab ONVIF Source and you are up and running.
If you wan it to work with webcam7 you must install the Universal Source Filter from here Universal Source Filter - #38 by ummo1953 The filter do not supprt ONVIF so you need to find the correct URL rtsp://xxxxx to communicate with the camera.

Searching in this forum you can find this information where you have the URL. Foscam FI9900P not connecting - #3 by mitch2k

-Henrik

Hi Henrik

thank you for quick response. I need to use software that could be installed on Win XP embedded OS (I have HP Thin Client). Netcam studio requires .Net Framework 4.0 and it is not supported on this system.

Maro

Well, you are excused :slight_smile:The information above is what you need in the two links.
Good luck,
Henrik

Hi Henrik,

in my system there are several Foscams C1 working with webcam7 by using the
universal source filter. There are no problems since we found a solution
several months ago by installing musf vers 5.0.4. I don’t use Foscams
FI990F oder windows xp.

Rainer

-----Original-Nachricht-----

1 Like

Hi Rainer,
Thanks for feedback! Do you also get the audio with the url rtsp://xxxx/videoMain ?
-Henrik

Hi Henrik

I never tried it. Audio is disabled at all Foscams

Rainer

Hi Rainer,
Thanks. But, audio is actually there with Foscams C1 lite and rtsp. Problem is that I have to turn up the volume to maximum to hear anything. So there is audio, but the audio system is very bad.
-Henrik

Hi Henrik,

i just connected one C1 with internet explorer and activated sound. In a
distance of 2 m to camera loudness is like the other sounds on my pc.

best regards

Rainer

Thanks for info!
-Henrik