Unable to get streams

Hello Hendrik…My fault I should think before typing… :frowning: Vivotek IP 7151 & IP 7138, the cams both are working but no Picture, just dark, in the Picture is the message connecting to cam xy…Connection and Passwords are checkd and working, just no Picture… You can have a look: http://62.2.213.158:8080

Hi! If I remeber correct your cam8 is the cam that I used the other day, IP7139? From the manual it seems that IP7138 is the same camera, but you cannot connect that one. Which camX is IP7138? The Test says that HTTP connection is OK, but if you check the upper left corner it tries to connect with no luck.
However, how do you connect cam8?

Video Presets for 7139 is jpeg and rtsp. For 7138 and 7151 it is mjpeg/rtsp. It should be the same I think.

Have you done this? In order to connect RTSP Sources, please install Visual C++ 2013 Redistributable (32-bit).

If you for the working cam8 (7139) switch to rtsp. What happens?
If you use the same Camera model and Video preset for al 3 cams. Use the one that works. What happens?
-Henrik

I did the Settings but with RTSP i get the “famous” Connection error to source… I got one vivotek cam which is a Motion cam working, but the zoom Options dont work, the cams has 14-optical zoom, which works fine o nthe cam direct but not trough Webcam 7 :frowning: is this possible to get fixed? so 5 cams are working fine (one without zoom function) so i am glad, tog et Forward step by step… So what i asked is the presets for PTZ Cams, i have 4 PTZ cams with presets, that means i can choose a preset and the cam goes over there…

I don’t remember where but I already told that presets won’t be implemented (maybe over email). If you provide information on the commands for PTZ Zoom and to which model / template they belong then I’ll look forward to fix for future versions.

Hello, about the presets then i have to ask a Colleague, he made it possible with .Net programming and also using Webcam XP… Here a example: http://www.winforma.ch/Services/Livecam-Serverraum.aspx. The cam who the zoom Function is not working is a Vivotek PT6124. Thanks a lot.