V380 stream url

For the V380 I use FFMPEG(H264) in iSpy with rtsp://192.168.x.x/live/ch00_0
For the V380E with ptz I use rtsp://admin:password@192.168.x.x/live/ch00_0
with admin/password being the actual login credentials for the camera.

I guess the login doesn’t matter. I never manage to get the ptz or mic/speaker working so I use
the iPhone app to control and use those.

/Ubbe

source code of v380: apphttps://github.com/brusdev/V380-SDK
@ubbe thanks for additional urls, however not worked. :disappointed_relieved::triumph:

The camera with multimedia port 5050 do exactly what it says to do. If you want it to do something else, well as long as port 554 is closed you will never get this to work with rtsp and neither with NCS. If you must use this camera look for a new firmware. It’s been discussion in this forum about that and search the Internet.

Yes, I’m also thinking about this. To get right firmware, I need to open the hardware probably…

The version I have in V380 ptz that works with rtsp are
KerV380E2_PTZ_V2.10
AppV380E2_PTZ_V2.4.2.1
HwV380E2_WF1_PTZ

There is a device upgrade function in the V380 app for iPhone and after a few weeks that I used the camera there was an upgrade available. I did that upgrade and the camera stopped working in iSpy. I had to change the configuration to the rtsp://admin:password@192.168.x.x/live/ch00_0 one. It was a totally different configuration I used before that but do not remember it now.

You probably have to look in the iPhone app to see what ip adress it contacts for upgrades and how it verifies firmware versions.

/Ubbe

3 Likes

Check here

-Henrik

3 Likes
  1. My board is based on Ankya AK3918 processor.
  2. The link is dead (removed by admin)
  3. There is board with same processor BPI-D1 (BananaPi) except the Ethernet port.

I have 2 of these cameras both have same firmware but seems one will work with the rtsp://ipAddr//live/ch00_1 … my firmware reports as hwv380e12_wf3_ptz 20160217… wish i could get it to work like the other one that has same firmware in it. They do work with the V380 app on phone but not with my sighthound or other vlc or things as such

1 Like

Got the same camera. Firmware reports: hwv380e12_wf3_ptz 20160217
I can not see the stream with rtsp://ipAddr//live/ch00_1 but rtsp://user:password@ipAddr/live/ch00_0 works! (VLC.exe and ipSpy.exe)
Til now I have not found any way to access the web interface of the cam. So I have to use the V380 app :frowning:

This worked for my cameras. V380 with
system app version: AppV380E12_PTZ_V2.5.6.4_20181126
system kernel version: KerV380E12_PTZ_V2.2.0_20160506
system firmware version: HwV380E12_WF3_PTZ_20160217

Thank you for your patch reference, Henrik

no audio though. wish that would work. I tried in vlc and sighthound

Hi I have the same software but I can’t update. in the sd I inserted only the unzipped files, but turning on the camera does not see the update. do i have to do anything else?

This is 100% the solution, I tried this on a camera with model no: PV-A-3608-960PH(L)

Working in iSpy.

EDIT: Not sure how to quote your message but look for the download link with the firmware above.

1 Like

How to flash ? Need to reboot and hold the reset button?

Anche io ho lo stesso modello e lo stesso problema. Sei riuscito a risolvere ?
La telecamera ora si compra a 13 $ . E’ un buon rapporto qualità / prezzo !

Sorry, but is it really a good value if you cant make it work?

The camera works properly with the V380 app but I would like to use the Tinycam monitor app and I don’t know how to set it.

Sorry if I insist but the camera works well (with the V380 app) and the image is also of good quality, both day and night.
I would only like to use it with the TinyCam Monitor app (where I have already configured other ip cameras).
I took a picture of the disassembled camera.

I have buy this camera in Aliexpress:

https://it.aliexpress.com/item/33020816976.html?spm=a2g0s.9042311.0.0.719d4c4dL0Gmsi

System app version: AppV380E12_PCARD_V50_V2.5.6.4_20181123

System kernel version KerV380E12_PCARD_V50_V2.2.0_20160506

System firmware version:

HwV380E12_WF3_PCARD_V50_20160217

I also looked at the packets with wireshark and saw that the camera connects to a china server with port 8800 through which it sends the video stream.

I’d like to find a different firmware but I can’t find it

Thanks for Help

Hi
i am using V380 exe downloaded from www.av380.cn and it working on my home pc and i can watch my all connected camera. But when i try to login in my Office’s PC it shows network connection error , and even when i tried without login then camera shows offline, while same camera is working on my mobile phone.
May be this is the issue due to firewall in my office .
So what Should is do
Please help me ?

Hi
i am using V380 exe downloaded from www.av380.cn and it working on my home pc and i can watch my all connected camera. But when i try to login in my Office’s PC it shows network connection error , and even when i tried without login then camera shows offline, while same camera is working on my mobile phone.
May be this is the issue due to firewall in my office .
So what Should is do
Please help me ?

i have one more issue with this
when i am using my home PC and give nick name to connected camera and use same login details with another pc for same Application v380 on windows PC then i can find camera but nick name become empty. Any suggestion how to hold nick name for same login details and different devices.