Problem with Scheduler (recording full day)

What models of cameras / template used ?

Still cannot find a way to reproduce the problem…

and how many sources do your record at the same time?

Btw, you are not alone with this problem but I don’t think it’s related directly to a bug or issue in Netcam Studio.

I have just found this article specific to your error Unable to generate a temporary class (result=1).:

I will look for other and hopefully be able to provide a workaround, i have tried multiple systems and never encountered this which seems related to lack of rights for generating dynamically an assembly (dll) on the hard disk.

Please try this solution:

“When using the XmlSerializer there are permissions issues can can be solved by granting the user account read/write permissions on the %SYSTEMROOT%\Temp folder but I would much rather have the temporary files created in a different folder”

Give access to the user account that is being used by Netcam Studio X or Netcam Studio Service.

It comes from this page:
http://www.hanselman.com/blog/ChangingWhereXmlSerializerOutputsTemporaryAssemblies.aspx

Btw, are you sure this doesn’t happen when the disk is full and when it just cannot write anymore the required temporary files on the HDD ?

One last question for now.

Do you have .NET 4.5 installed ?

All our test systems do have and maybe it’s why we cannot reproduce the issue here. I think that XMLSerialization has changed between .NET 4 and .NET 4.5 but just a guess because i’m lacking of other rational answers.

Hey, you are absolutely right !!! After .NET 4.5 installation all started working. No recordig stops … thank you for your time again. :wink:

Conclusion: it is not related to different language version of OS, some NCS features just need .NET 4.5 installed.

Logiech Ultracam, A4, Notebook Webcam … all local USB

Ok, thanks for the feedback.

At least we know why but it’s something we’ll have to look forward to fix, in this case probably much more users impacted than the 2 of you who reported the issue here.

Anyway, thanks for your patience and help!