The image does not migrate to server ftps (excplicit) when the server is Cloudflare

The image will not be sent to ftps (excplicit) as a broadcast when I have Cloudflare enabled on the server. Cloudflare off ftps works normally. Are NCS settings for the Cloudflare system custom settings. In practice, the system works now so that when it is switched off, ftps will start sending the image to the server. Enabled Cloudflare ftps normally runs 2-4 hours after which the connection is disconnected. Is there a solution to the problem?

I have no experience of Cloudflsre, but for me this sounds like a security issue. If nothing is transfered the connection is closed. How often do NCS send an image?

Every 2 minutes

December 8
I have no experience of Cloudflsre, but for me this sounds like a security issue. If nothing is transfered the connection is closed. How often do NCS send an image?

Since it works for a couple hours before quitting, I’d suspect the FTP server maintains quotas for both connect time and maximum upload file space. On hosting sites I pay for, when i set up an FTP account, these quota’s often default to 2 hours and some number of megabytes/gigabytes filespace. In such a paid hosting situation, you normally have access to these quotas, and can set them to whatever is allowed by your account, and “unlimited” is commonly an allowed option (at least for the connect time). See if these quotas are visible and adjustable on your Cloudflare account. If not, ask if someone in tech support can set it for you.