Camera not listed - Pannovo 826-x

I have a Pannovo 826-x that is not on the list of cameras to add. Is there something similar? I see on Amazon that it is very similar to BEW 1080P Wireless IP Camera.

Hi James,
I have some difficulties to find information about any of these cameras so please give me some links. To use the camera with a video surveillance system like Netcam Studio we need to get the URL, how to communicate with the camera to get video and audio and maybe also PTZ. Do you have any such information? Either a manual or if you go into the configuration of the camera there are sometimes information about which URL to use.
-Henrik

Here’s a link to the amazon item:

https://smile.amazon.com/gp/product/B01N5J5JFY/ref=oh_aui_detailpage_o00_s00?ie=UTF8&psc=1

Here’s the description:

BASICS: Remote Pan/Tilt nearly 360 degree viewing coverage,pro HD 30fps@1080P(1920*1080)resolution,Motion Detection with snapshot alert notification,built-in speaker and mic for real-time hands-free Two-Way audio(both parties talk and listen freely for maximum flexibility ),clear Night Vision up to 15m(49ft ),indoor use wifi camera,charged by power adapter.
USAGE:Home Security Monitoring,Nanny Cam,Pet Cam and Monitoring,Elderly Persons Security,Business Monitoring,remote real-time video streaming via smartphone,tablet and PC(Widows,MAC OS,Linux etc) App.
SETUP:QR Code scan easy setup,Plug and Play,Enthernet and WI-FI connection;Built-in SD card slot,support max 64GB TF card (TF Card no including) enables constantly video recording storage and playback in case of Internet interruptions.
SHARING:Support snapshot pictures to be saved to your smartphone and share to kinds of social circles.
PLEASE NOTE:In order to protect your privacy in case of TF card is missing,the content in SD card are saved in special format.If you want to review TF card content in Personal Computer,please email our customer service yylbsales@hotmail.com to get software to read the content.This is a 2.4Ghz supported camera and it does not support 5Ghz networks. Kindly refer the User Manual before use; Full 1-Year Warranty and Lifetime support provided from PANNOVO.

Hi,
I have really been trying to find something about this camera, but I cannot find information that is relevant for this. As I mentioned we need the URL on how to communicate with the camera. Somewhere, someone talked about similarities with the brand Amcrest which have many models. Here I found some more general information that you can test ZoneMinder Wiki - Wiki - Amcrest

When adding the camera in NCS use Custom URL and set stream type to rtsp_tcp and use the URL
rtsp://username:password@deviceIP:554/cam/realmonitor?channel=1&subtype=0

Did you check the configuration of the camera otr the manual if that say something about how to connect?

-Henrik

When I scan the barcode on the camera it brings me to https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.mining.app.mipca&hl=en

I can’t seem to find the url that it is pulling the data from.

If you can give me access to the camera I can try to see if I can get it to work in NCS.

If you install the MIPC app for android and use the following credentials

user: JDodge3
password: Compuman1

This will get you to the camera.

I need more than this. I send you a PM for exchange of details.
-Henrik

They really don’t make this easy. The company doesn’t have any contact information . I found some more out: Cloud IPC client, view clear realtime video anywhere and anytime.Support PTZ, can change camera’s view direction by touch the screen.Realtime networks status analyze, P2SP, network bandwidth adapt, NAT traversal.Support 720P 1M pixels realtime video view on multi-core Android deviceSupport video smart record, video record notify realtime, query list and remote playback from internet.Support Config device from intranet and internet.Support snapshot.Realtime Alarm and Messages realtime push.Support QRCode scanning login.

I am going to try to get in touch with someone there to find what the actual url is.

Here’s the url: https://www.mipcm.com/

So far this is what I could find. Still looking.