I have Live View but Motion View says 'No Video Stream'

I have three camera that set up easy with Netcam Studio. There does not seem to be any issues.
But when I try to set up my Motion Detector function I change the View Menu from Live View to Motion View and the camera goes to the default no video stream appearance also stating it has not video stream.

I switch back to live view and the video reappears. What am I don’t wrong.

Hi! Can you make a screenshot?
Can you describe step-by-step how do you enable MD and switch mode?
I’ve tried many times and could’t reproduce this behaviour with any of my cameras and and in any mode - single or multi-view.

Sorry I just now seen your message to me Mikhail. Motion detection view is not my main issue anymore.
I came in here tonight because of a different and more serious issue.

I tried to start my Netcam studio tonight and it gave me a RED printed script message in Netcam Studio that my beta version had expired and to download another Netcam Studio. Since I had purchased and registered a license that surprised me. So I uninstalled the older version I was running and then down loaded the newest version from the Netcam website and install it. But it will not start.
I get these messages when trying to start the client or server.

HERE ARE THE ERROR MESSAGES WHEN i TRY TO RUN THE NEW (RE) INSTALLED NETCAM STUDIO TONIGHT AS I MENTIONED AT THE FIRST OF THIS MESSAGE.
-> Unable to start server interface the system can not find the specific file.
-> 1.0.6.0 Error during login. There was no endpint listening at http:/127.0.0.1:8100/soap/ that could accept the message. This is often caused by incorrect address or Soap action. See Inerexecption if present for more details. (I don’t know if it is present or not)

More information:
I un-install about 3 times and downloaded the latest Camnet Studio each time thinking maybe the download messed up.

I also turned off all my malware and anti-virus programing thinking they may have been messing with my fresh install.

I have been very pleased with program. I did ask about Detection View not working but then realized that my motion detection was working and that detection view wasn’t a issue for the way I was using the software.

Noted: One of my cameras stopped streaming the other day and I had to disconnect it in Netcam Studio and re-add the device and it was working again after that.

I am a registered user of purchased 16 cams license.

I hope you are tech support!!! :smiley: