Additional Licenses

I already bought a 4 cameral license. I need to add more licenses to this server. How do I add more licenses? I bought additional licenses already but I don’t have a way to add them in the application.

Hi,
Thanks for buying more license! Unfortunately, you cannot buy for example a license for another 4 cameras and enter that and then have an eight license. You must buy a license for 16 or 64 cameras and enter that license number. Please, contact support Netcam Studio - Network Camera Surveillance Software and they will help you sort this out.
-Henrik

i bought another 64 license, just can’t find where to add them

If you start Netcam Studio X there should be an icon looks like a key in the upper row. If you run a licensed version like the one in the picture above you do not have that key and cannot add a license. If you go to C:\ProgramData\Moonware\Netcam Studio\Server there is a file called Lic.dat. Remove that file nad start Netcam Studio X. There you should have the key icon. If you still do not have that you need to contact support so they can release the license from the hardware.

1 Like

Thank You so much, That’s exactly the information I was looking for.

1 Like