Connecting Wyze Cam v3

Looks like Wyze cams v2 have been discussed here for a few years. Interested in adding a Wyze Cam v3 with the RTSP firmware.
As I understand it, using the RTSP firmware will allow me to access the cam on NCS. If necessary, can the original firmware get flashed back onto the Wyze cam?
Is there anyone using the Wyze v3 with NCS?

WYZE seems to have a firmware for rtsp, Wyze Cam v3 RTSP file, More info at https://support.wyze.com/hc/en-us/articles/360051619871-Does-Wyze-Cam-v3-support-RTSP-
The firmware will generate an URL with credentials.
When adding the camera to NCS use the tab for Custom URL. Set stream type to rtsp_tcp and paste the generated URL into Address and then save.
-Henrik

1 Like

Thanx Henrik. I want to replace my doorbell cam and be able to stream the video too.

It´s the same thing there. The doorbell camera must be able to stream in rtsp for video and audio or mjpeg for only video. If the doorbell cam support the ONVIF standard you can add the camera using the tab for ONVIF Source.
-Henrik

1 Like

Yes you can revert back to the default firmware by navigating to the Wyze website and downloading it and installing it just like you did the RTS piece firmware.

1 Like