Thanks for the reply.
I installed v18.104.22.168 on a Windows 8 workstation and that seems to work fine so I don’t believe there is any fault with the software.
My original V22.214.171.124 was running on a Windows 2008 server, everything has been working perfectly until I upgraded to v126.96.36.199.
I have tried un-installing all the software and manually removing all the directories, c:\program files, c:\ProgramData, roaming \ local profiles etc and re-installing but I still cannot get it to work.
For example, if I tried to add a new source I am unable to view or select any make, model of cameras, something that works on the Windows 8 installation.
From what I cann see all the Visual C++ install files are there, 2005, 2008, 2010, 2012 & 2013 are installed on my server. I’ve looked through the event logs & the Studio logs but I can’t see any errors anywhere.
I’m sure this is a conflict somewhere but as yet I haven’t found it. This is what I wanted to try the old version just to see if it’s something specific to the newer version or which would at least help with the process of elimination.