Fullscreen in multimonitor setup + Autohide mouse pointer

I don’t know where to put this. Guess it’s not a bug, but rather a request.
I’m using a dual monitor setup on one of my management stations and I’ll like to be able to have Netcam Studio in fullscreen while I have my Grafana shown on the other monitor.
Now, If I put the Netcam Studio in fullscreen, the second monitor turns while. Doesn’t matter who I put as primary monitor, it happens either way.
Also, an auto-hide option for the mouse while idle would also be nice. (Yes, I know there is 3rd party apps for it though ;))

See attached files for pictures.

Pic1 (No fullscreen)

Pic2 (Fullscreen)

Best regards
Mads

Hiding mouse cursor i’m not sure but for sure we need a setting to enable / disable multi-screen.

Not Sure if I should post here or start a new thread, but the title would be identical…

On my Client terminal I have a Multimonitor setup (4), and I would like to open netcamstudio Client as Fullscreen on Monitor number 4. Somehow the fullscreen interface always pops to Display n°2, no matter what. Is there a solution for this issue?

Thanks,
Vik

Hi Vik,
Sorry, but no idea and in Netcam Studio there is no way to handel that. For me it seems more like how the hardware for the 4 monitors is configured. Sorry …
-Henrik

Tak Hendrik,

I’ve figured it out using a multimonitor tool…

Vik