Google Drive Synchronization

Have just moved my server to new hardware and decided to try enabling the Google Drive Sync…
When I try to Login, after entering email and password, I get a script error, followed by a ‘Your browser is not secure’ type message…

Have tried on the server, on the client with netcam running as a service, and also from the client on another PC that’s logged in to google drive with chrome, all with the same result…

The Script error mentions ssl.gstatic.com/accounts and a bunch of variables, Line 0 Char 0 Code 0…

Have also tried generating an app/device password for google with the same result…

New server is a fresh windows 10 64bit install with nothing other than Netcam 1.9.1 and Plex…

Yes, checking this.
Thanks,
Henrik

Some additional information:
Logged in to DropBox, got a similar script error from the same site but different variables, but the login was successful and it’s working…
I have limited space available on DropBox though, so need to be able to use Google Drive…

Any progress?

Am using local Onedrive directory for the library for now but that requires me to be logged in to the server to upload to the cloud and stops working if there’s a system update or other reboot…

Any chance of adding Onedrive as a sync service?

Sorry, but no. I am pushing :slight_smile:
-Henrik

hi I have the same problem is there any update about it?

Hi,
It’s solved in the next update.
-Henrik

1 Like

I have this issue as well. I am unable to sync for the past month. When is the next update dropping?

Sorry not a satisfactory answer, but we are working with this and some other issues and I really hope as soon as possible. Within a couple of weeks I hope.
–Henrik