Guudgo GD-SC03 camera

Henri and ni_hao , as i can see you have lot of experience with this type of cameras , i have a similar issue , but with a Guudgo GD-SC03 camera , i would like to know if you understand how can i access to the video stream without depending from the service provider .

these are all the ports detected
Open TCP Port: 23 telnet
Open TCP Port: 80 http
Open TCP Port: 554 rtsp
Open TCP Port: 843
Open TCP Port: 3201 cpq-tasksmart
Open TCP Port: 5050 mmcc
Open TCP Port: 6670 vocaltec-gold
Open TCP Port: 7101
Open TCP Port: 7103
Open TCP Port: 8001 vcom-tunnel

and i can access , to some additional information by looking at the java script code .

like for example:

imgBuiltBaseUrl:COMMON_RES_PATH + ‘/static/img-built’,
camera:{
“deviceId” : “xxxxS_54c9df14fxxxx”,
“channelId”:“2”,

does this information means anything to you , that could help me to find a way to access it ?
thanks in advance
gus

Hi Gus,
That’s the problem with the cheap chinese cams. It is hard to find the correct URL. This camera is a cloud camera which maybe cannot be access with regular URL …
Port 554 is open so it will probably support rtsp. Somewhere in a search it said ONVIF so try to add the camera using the tab ONVIF Source.
This makes me worried Port: 5050 mmcc since that protocol in another situation gave that it was encrypted.

Not more that I can say just now. So test and see what happens. Are you lucky it will support ONVIF.

This rtsp://LOGIN:PASSWORD@camIP/live/ch00_1 didn´t work?

-Henrik

Hi,
I have also bought this Guudgo camera and today it arrived , I haven´t connected it to the app as in another forum they said the made an firmware update from 3.0.6.08.01 to 3.1.1.0908 and on the new firmware some ports where no more accesible.

here the ports list

Firmware 3.0.6.08.01

Port 23 offen Telnet;Terminalemulation
Port 80 offen HTTP;Webserver
Port 110 offen POP3;E-Mail-Abholung
Port 119 offen NNTP;Usenet
Port 143 offen IMAP
Port 554 offen kshell, Kerberos Remote shell;Real Time Streaming Protocol
Port 563 offen
Port 993 offen IMAPS;IMAP over TLS/SSL
Port 995 offen POP3S;POP3 over TLS/SSL
Port 3201 offen
Port 5050 offen multimedia conference control tool;Yahoo!Instant Messenger
Port 6670 offen VocalTec Internet Phone, DeepThroat
Port 7101 offen
Port 7103 offen
Port 8001 offen

after Firmware Update 3.1.1.0908

Port 23 offen Telnet;Terminalemulation
Port 110 offen POP3;E-Mail-Abholung
Port 119 offen NNTP;Usenet
Port 143 offen IMAP
Port 563 offen
Port 843 offen
Port 993 offen IMAPS;IMAP over TLS/SSL
Port 995 offen POP3S;POP3 over TLS/SSL
Port 3201 offen
Port 5050 offen multimedia conference control tool;Yahoo!Instant Messenger
Port 6670 offen VocalTec Internet Phone, DeepThroat
Port 7101 offen
Port 7103 offen
Port 8001 offen

I have tried to open the stream with the onvifer app and itsays it is onvif 1.2 but can´t get any stream

This are the open ports in this Firmware 3.1.0.0824

LaMa-Creation Portscanner

Port 23 Port offen Telnet;Terminalemulation

Port 80 Port offen HTTP;Webserver

Port 554 Port offen kshell, Kerberos Remote shell;Real Time Streaming Protocol

Port 3201 Port offen

Port 6670 Port offenVocalTec Internet Phone, DeepThroat

Port 7101 Port offen

Port 7103 Port offen

Port 8001 Port offen

can you help to acces the stream ?

josalsa

Hi there,
Gus have not reported back anything so I have no more information than above. Maybe @gnkarn can come back and say something about his experience?
In the latest firmware port 554 is closed which is the port for rtsp streaming. That is strange I think.
If you add the camera using the tab for ONVIF Source in NCS, what happens? I cannot find in the specs that the camera in ONVIF compliant.
I can also recommend to download and use ONVIF Device Manager. That is a very good tool to find out if the cameras is onvif compliant and how the rtsp url should look like.
In many reviews they say that the camera is not directly accessible by IP and it must be used by the cloud service or the app. If port 554 is closed they use the multimedia port 5050 instead where the data traffic goes. It is most likely rtsp, but in my experience it is encrypted.

This is what I can do for the moment,
Henrik

I haven’t touched the firmware on mine out of the box, so I cannot vouch for these links, but they supposedly work :slight_smile:
Download and uodate the firmware from this link http://files.banggood.com/2016/06/GUUDGO ONVIF.rar

However, I have tried the following. I went into my router and found the IP address, then into VLC and entered
rtsp://192.168.0.xxx:554
username admin
password admin

I have a couple of other IP cameras so I know a bit about the subject but not as much as some here it seems. i would love to be able to use PTZ etc without using their cloud.

no sooner said than done! and was so simple!

I have the tinyCam PRO app on android. it discovered the camera as an ONVIF camera when I searched the network scan.
I added the login (admin) and password (admin)
That was literally it, now works in the app and can also use PTZ from within the app too.
Just now need to be able to access the SD/tf card remotely

Thanks, great info there @vanginger .

So in Netcam Studio do the following. SInce the camera support ONVIF go to the tab ONVIF Source when adding a new camera. Either search for the camera or enter the IP number directly. Enter username and password and connect to the camera. Now there should be different profiles for the video and that it support PTZ. Save and go and that should be it.

Alternative, but that will have no PTZ, is to add the camera using the tab Custom URL. Set stream type to rtsp_tcp and enter this URL in the address field
rtsp://username:password@cameraIP:554

Good luck,
Henrik

Hi! I bought one of these cam as well, and I can’t reach the stream. The only problem is the user/password, because the admin/admin, admin/password, admin/12345 doesn’t work. Is there any other combination what could be work?

Have you tested with admin and a blank field for password?

1 Like

Ohhh :smiley: That works… Thank you :slight_smile:

1 Like

Hi, I have 4 camera , 3 cameras works fine with admin-admin with the last I have tried admin-blank, admin-12345,admin-1234,admin-admin but still not working ! I am very frustrating ! (but all cameras works from fuck app)

Hi all, still here trying to make this work, but now with less hope than before ,

these are the ports detected on the grudge snowman camera :slight_smile:
Open TCP Port: 23 telnet
Open TCP Port: 843
Open TCP Port: 3201 cpq-tasksmart
Open TCP Port: 5050 mmcc
Open TCP Port: 6670 vocaltec-gold
Open TCP Port: 7101
Open TCP Port: 7103
Open TCP Port: 8001 vcom-tunnel

and it is not detected by onvif , so i don’t know what else to try
firmware version is 3.1.1.0.9.0.8

it would be very good , if we could load other firmware , so it could act as a generic camera at least.
it is a pity to have to throw a good camera to the trash, just because its restrictions to access the video stream …

Hi,
The “Open TCP Port: 5050 mmcc” is to my experience not good news since the protocol to get the stream from the camera is embedded in the that mmcc. Port 554 that handless rtsp is closed. Some user have used another firmware from the link in a post above. That might be something. But this seems to be tricky one so be careful.
-Henrik

thanks a lot , i was able to download the firmware , and connect using vlc on port 554 , now i have to test onvifer , as i was able to connect but for some reasin the configuration do not get saved, so the configuration process do not end well , so i think i will get there sooner than later …!

Hi to all

Just registered to post this comment

Just found this product on bangood and its so cheap and nice to play around … but i dont have it yet :slight_smile:

Sooo.
After download the firmware , opening it up i saw on the BIN file this “/home/p2pcam.tar.gz”

http://files.banggood.com/2016/06/GUUDGO%20ONVIF.rar

Googling a bit i found this as well GitHub - ant-thomas/zsgx1hacks: Hacks for ZS-GX1 IP Camera and various Goke GK7102 based IP Cameras which seems the extracted BIN firmware and it has some nice files that might makes sense to people dealing with ONVIF

from the chat above its said that it has encrypted communication to the “cloud” .
Its possible though to setup a PC as a router ( linux in it ) , install wireshark/tcpdump so all the traffic from the camera to the "cloud’ will pass through the PC/modem

Wireshark ( and i presume tcpdump as well ) has an option to specify a SSL LOG file … and in this way even HTTPS can be decoded

Thats all i have to say at the moment , i dont have the camera yet

Regards

Website problems ? Maybe these guys can help click here

Its OK with the wireless but when Trying to connect the camere with cable I cannot find the IP address…

Is there any chance to give that camera a static IP?

Any updates?

Hello.
I have guudgo GD-SC02, but after 1 month the camera does not connect to the network, how to flash the camera to restore its work?