Missing Cam in Win 10 Environment "Camera Privacy"

Hi. How do you overcome the problems with camera security in windows 10.
I can add 2 cameras but not the 3rd and 4th. If I play with the “Camera Privacy” I can fiddle it to add the 3rd and 4th camera but after a reboot there are only 2 camera’s available.

Many thanks.

Karl Adcock

Hi Karl,
I assume you have a license for at least four cameras.
Is it IP cameras or usb cameras? If it is usb cameras it might be necessary to allow cameras in the privacy settings, but not for IP cameras.
If camera settings disappear after a reboot it sounds like the settings are not saved.
I would do a clean installation of the software again. Uninstall the software. Go to the ProgramData folder and delete the folder for Webcam. Also go to ProgramFiles and delete the folder for Webcam. Install the software again in an account with administration rights
–Henrik

Hi

They are USB camera’s. In Windows 10 it always hangs when trying to add the 3rd camera.

The only way I can add a third camera is to toggle the Camera access settings off and then on again.

I have a license that was bought for us about 7 years ago by another company who installed all the machines.

I tried wxxppro590 and i webcam7_0.9.9.43inst and both have the same issue.

I shall uninstall quickly and try again.

Karl

Hi

I downloaded the latest version from the website, uninstalled old version, deleted files from Program Data and from Program Files (86)

Is there a registry i need to delete too?

I face the same problem with the latest version of the software.

Many thanks

Karl Adcock

Since it is that long ago send the license number to support@netcamstudio.com so I can check if it is blocked or any other problem. Include also under which name and email it is licensed.
–Henrik

Hi

Just sent an email.

Karl