MJPEG Stream: Error TurboJPEGWrapper

Hi,

suddenly i get this errors on my server from an mjpeg stream (Webcam from OctoPrint):

An example:
Error in Error while converting Buffer to Image: TurboJpegWrapper.TJException: Corrupt JPEG data: 6 extraneous bytes before marker 0xd3
bei TurboJpegWrapper.TJUtils.GetErrorAndThrow()
bei TurboJpegWrapper.TJDecompressor.Decompress(IntPtr jpegBuf, UInt64 jpegBufSize, IntPtr outBuf, Int32 outBufSize, TJPixelFormat destPixelFormat, TJFlags flags, Int32& width, Int32& height, Int32& stride)
bei TurboJpegWrapper.TJDecompressor.Decompress(IntPtr jpegBuf, UInt64 jpegBufSize, TJPixelFormat destPixelFormat, TJFlags flags, Int32& width, Int32& height, Int32& stride)
bei TurboJpegWrapper.TJDecompressor.Decompress(IntPtr jpegBuf, UInt64 jpegBufSize, PixelFormat destPixelFormat, TJFlags flags)
bei TurboJpegWrapper.TJDecompressor.Decompress(Byte jpegBuf, Int32 offset, Int32 length, PixelFormat destPixelFormat, TJFlags flags)
bei Moonware.Common.Common.LoadJpeg(Byte srcBytes, Int32 offset, Int32 length)
bei ..()

Stream URL: http://10.80.1.34/webcam/?action=stream

Windows Server 2016
Netcamstudio 1.9.1 x64

The Stream direct in my browser works.

any ideas?

Hi,
“suddenly”, has it been working before?
What camera is it?
What is stream type set to? Change between jpeg and mjpeg.
Works fine in VLC?
-Henrik

Sorry!
Yes it worked before. No Problems.
Its an Logitech C270 connected to an Raspberry Pi with OctoPrint/OctoPi, streams with mjpeg-streamer.
Tested mjpeg and jpeg. no change.
MJPEG: this error in the 1st post.
JPEG: Connections Lost. Exeption using.

Works in Firefox, the new Edge and VLC on Server and my Win 10 Client.

I have the same camera and it works fine via usb. Connect camera directly to computer and test.

mhh. That is an good idea… i will test it.

Okay. That is not possible… It seems, that webcams on ESXi 6.7 doenst work.

In ESXi you must “port forward” (it is called something else which I forgot just now) hardware so guest OS can make use of it. Since it works in VLC on the same server it is probably fine.
I assume that other IP cameras works fine?
Well then, since it has been working before question is what happened? Can you install NCS on another computer and just test?
Windows updates do make trouble sometimes?
Uninstall - install NCS and see if that helps.

i know. USB Passthrough. But this works not with webcams.
Other cameras works fine.

i will install it on my client and test it there…

okay. That is not the solotion…
I’ve paid for the software…

I test the reinstallation…

Reinstall doenst work.
Install on my client. same error.

found an old 1.8.1 installer. installed it. works now.