Netcam Crashes a lot

Hi Team,

I have had a few crashes in the last few days:

Faulting application name: NetcamStudioX.exe, version: 1.7.0.0, time stamp: 0x5ad5a7c0
Faulting module name: unknown, version: 0.0.0.0, time stamp: 0x00000000
Exception code: 0xc0000005
Fault offset: 0x0000000020330724
Faulting process id: 0x4228
Faulting application start time: 0x01d4cee6cfadb715
Faulting application path: C:\Program Files\Netcam Studio - 64-bit\NetcamStudioX.exe
Faulting module path: unknown
Report Id: f0061364-2ef2-422f-ac47-eae179029744
Faulting package full name:
Faulting package-relative application ID:

Hi,
Some users have had this problem and it was caused by Windows updates either to Windows 10 1803 or 1809. So make sure that you have all the updates.
Unfortunately, in your list above the information for the faulty module is missing. For other users the faulty module has been
C:\WINDOWS\SYSTEM32\ntdll.dll

This dll file do a lot and can be corrupt or infected. Search on the Internet for this and you can find a solution. Check also the drivers for the display since Netcam Studio us a lot of graphics. Do not only search for an update of the driver. You must uninstall it and install again.

Do also a clean installation of Netcam Studio. Start the installation program and select Remove. Then go to C:\ProgramData\Moonware\Netcam Studio\Server and delete all. OBS! If you have a licensed version copy the file Lic.dat to safe place. Make sure that you have all information to add the cameras again. Install Netcam Studio again and copy back the file Lic.dat and add the cameras.

I hope this helps.
-Henrik

Indeed it is Faulting module path: C:\WINDOWS\SYSTEM32\ntdll.dll

I will try the GPX fix before having to reinstall everything first. update later on

Paul