Netcam Elevation Issue?

I recently reinstalled Windows on my home system, and I went to install Netcam for the client since I have a server setup already, and I’ve used it without any issue for a while now…

In any case, on this fresh install of Windows, I install the program same as any other program on my system, but the icons in the start menu are showing as the template icons (Windows standard when something is there, but the path doesn’t actually work)

I tried a repair, but while it finishes ok, the problem remains. I tried launching the program as an administrator, but also no dice there either. The program is installed, it shows up in control panel programs, and the files are present on the disk under Program Files. Oddly, when I try to run the files directly from the program folder, I receive a warning that windows cannot access the specified path, etc.

I’m at a loss. Why would the program install OK but have a permission issue like this after? I’ve installed hundreds of apps this way without any issue like this before… I’ve never seen this before. I do use a split elevation system on my home network - that is, standard account and elevate to admin when I need something. This is the first app I’ve seen have an issue with this. Another system that I already have Netcam installed on is launching and running fine. Is there any workaround?

I grabbed the install from another PC that had it installed already, and the program runs fine from the same location… not something I normally do, but I couldn’t understand why it wasn’t working as it should from a regular, admin-based install. Have it working now, but the icons are still the same in the start menu so…