RuleActionManager has not been initialized

Im starting to implement some custom overlays and I’m pulling my JSON info from openweather.org. I’ve setup my global variable which is populated when I first hit the checkmark, but I still get this error message below. After this it will not refresh on its own (refresh set to 600 as you are only allowed to pull data every 10 minutes). If I open global variables up again and hit the refresh arrows it does grab the latest data, but still throws the error and will not update automatically. I’m running NCS as a Service on a Win10 64 bit box v1.6.1.

Failed to retrieve Json content for http://api.openweathermap.org/data/2.5/weather?id=5946768&units=metric&appid=MYAPIKEY
Exception Detail:RuleActionManager has not been initialized for this App Domain!

help troublehsooting?

thanks!

Hi,
This one I have to forward to @Steve.
-Henrik

Hi,

I gave it a try and it’s really a bug in 1.6.1 so it’s not a configuration issue on your end or something that you can fix easily by yourself so we need to publish a version which fixes that.

Thanks

Steve

Ok Steve thank you. I will wait for the release with a fix.

Any update yet to global variables not automatically updating? The only way my info gets updated is if I hit refresh on global variables - kind of a pain.

thx

anyone?? I can’t keep going to to refresh variables myself.

Ho
We are working with the new release.
-Henrik

ok thank you I will await the new version!

I´m waiting for this fix as well, it’s the main reason I haven’t purchased the software yet.

I tried to update the Global variable via web api but without success?
UpdateGlobalVariable