TurboJpegWrapper.TJException: Invalid SOS parameters for sequential JPEG

Hi,

since the update to the latest version of NCS I get an error from two of my WansView cams. Both cams worked before in the older version.

The message I get is the following:

TurboJpegWrapper.TJException: Invalid SOS parameters for sequential JPEG

Error in Error while converting Buffer to Image: TurboJpegWrapper.TJException: Invalid SOS parameters for sequential JPEG
at TurboJpegWrapper.TJUtils.GetErrorAndThrow()
at TurboJpegWrapper.TJDecompressor.Decompress(IntPtr jpegBuf, UInt64 jpegBufSize, IntPtr outBuf, Int32 outBufSize, TJPixelFormat destPixelFormat, TJFlags flags, Int32& width, Int32& height, Int32& stride)
at TurboJpegWrapper.TJDecompressor.Decompress(IntPtr jpegBuf, UInt64 jpegBufSize, TJPixelFormat destPixelFormat, TJFlags flags, Int32& width, Int32& height, Int32& stride)
at TurboJpegWrapper.TJDecompressor.Decompress(IntPtr jpegBuf, UInt64 jpegBufSize, PixelFormat destPixelFormat, TJFlags flags)
at TurboJpegWrapper.TJDecompressor.Decompress(Byte[] jpegBuf, Int32 offset, Int32 length, PixelFormat destPixelFormat, TJFlags flags)
at Moonware.Common.Common.LoadJpeg(Byte[] srcBytes, Int32 offset, Int32 length)
at ..()

Is there anything I can do? Thy NCS Server runs on on Win2019 Server.

Greetings
Wilm

Hi Wilm,
What camera model is it and how is it connected to NCS? Details please.
-Henrik

Hi,

its a WansView NCB-541W and connected via the normal possible mode MJPEG640x480. I tried as well the CustomURL just to get the snapshot, but both options through me the same exeption.

Test Custom URL with
Stream type mjpeg
http://user:pwd@IP/
videostream.cgi
or
video.mjpg

HI,

thanks a lot… That works… But may you can anyway check why this happens?

Wilm

Fine!
Yes, but please specify better what you used.

HI,

I used the videostream.cgi which works now as expected.

Wilm

1 Like