Where to Enter License Key?

I purchased a license and cannot find anywhere in the software to enter the license key. Can anyone please explain how I enter the license key. I have searched the user manual and there is one small screenshot that shows it may be after the “HTML” setting with a very small “r” in the picture. But I don’t even have that showing in my software installed. I installed version 1.3.7.2 64 Bit on a Server 2008 R2 OS.

Hi OldSmokey !

Start Netcam Studio X and you have this interface. Click on the key and you can enter the license key.
-Henrik

Hi Henrik,

I must have a different version from you. My interface looks nothing like yours.

Not sure how to post screenshots to this forum.

Thanks,
OldSmokey

Hi!
I am also running version 1372 and I promise we have he same version. You have most likely started the Windows client with this interface.

Do the following:
-Go to the Task Manager and look for any process that is called Netcam Studio

and End that process.

-Go to the start menu and under Netcam Studio you have

and start Netcam Studio X (server). Now you will see the interface in my previous post.

-Henrik

Hi Henrik,
Thanks,
That solved my issue.
I am always puzzled by software designers and some of their approaches to what should be a simple task.
Who would have “thunk” you couldn’t enter a key via the client application.

regards,
OldSmokey

Hi!
Ha ha, yes I agree with you :slight_smile: . User interfaces can always be improved and it´s also time for the manual to go to 2.0.
Any more questions or problems you know where you find me!
-Henrik