NCS 1.6.1 system always crashes

DEAR FREINDS I HAVE A SYSTEM WITH THIS VERSION, V 1.6.1,0 with License . 64 sources
IM NEW IN NCS WE HAVE 10 HIKVISION AND 12 GRANDSTREAM CAMERAS WITH STATIC IP`s but the system always crashes and you have to activate camera by camera to reestablish it

Can you helpme with some recommendation to fix this problem.

THANKS

Hi,
NCS version 1.6.1 is very old and not supported any more. I also don´t know which Windows OS it is running on. I recommend the following 2 alternatives.
0.first update Windows.
1.you can download the latest version 1.9.5 and just do an upgrade. Make sure that the prerequisites are fulfilled. I am not sure if this will work since it is very old.
2.do a clean installation How to make a clean installation of Netcam Studio. I recommend to use a program like Revo Uninstaller (free version) or similar to completely remove all of the old version. Make sure you have the license number before starting this. Install the latest version of NCS and configure it again.
Still problems, contact support at support@netcamstudio.com

-Henrik

Thanks Dear OS is windows server 2012 I WILL BE INSTALL VERSION 1.9.5 AND SEND YOU NEWS , HOW CAN I GET LICENSE NUMBER?

REGARDS

DEAR THIS MESSAGE APPEAR WHEN UPLOAD CAMERAS.

CAN YOU HELP ME WITH YOU SUPPORT

Hi,
Read these: I have lost the license key! Where can I find it?
and Running Netcam Studio on Windows Server OS
When you do a clean installation it is very important that ALL is removed.

The picture is from the Windows client, red icon. Is NCS running correct? Did you make a clean installation?
-Henrik